Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Hello World :)

The day or rather the evening has arrived.

Finally, I am on the blogosphere waves which took quiet an effort. First, I have lazy bones and the thought of getting down and writing a whole post seemed such a big effort :). Today, at work reading
Love in the time of cholera and listening to Alvida from Life In a Metro, a bulb went up in my mind about putting the time to better use and start blogging! (Those who are wondering why I was reading a novel while at office; well, it's another story).

However, note to all wanna-be bloggers: All the artistic blogging address names are taken so all of you should just hurry up. I began with rambler and a few others which were already in use. So I contacted one of my colleagues
Rabia and we both ventured on a journey to find the best original and innovative address. She came up with loads of suggestions but to our dismay all were unavailable. After an hour of this activity, I ended up following my backup plan and keeping my nick as my blog address.

So, here I am and just got another tip from the guru (Rabia) who tells me that the first blog should an introduction to what you’ll be blogging about. Right now I don’t have a clue. I just have a vague plan and I plan to write about anything/everything that inspires/motivates/delights/angers/saddens me. Or maybe all the posts will be decided on spur-of-the-moment (SOTM). And as my friends and I know SOTM plans are the best ones we have ever made. Hopefuly, the same can be said of my posts.

8 comments:

jingoist said...

welcomee to the blog world =)

rambler said...

Thanks :)

jingoist said...

since I am the first to comment....


treat treat!!

=D =D =D

Waqqas Habib Khan said...

i also have one at waqqashabib.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hehe tht was quite an exercise yesterday ;-)
and waisay that creative burst of SOTM also occurs exactly at the time when you are at the busiest point of an urgent task :-P

Welcome aboard...and btw if this is a result of writer's block then i say: "Keep up the blocking...err i mean blogging" ;-) :-P

rambler said...

@ahsan
You are ON!!

@waqqas
Good work, waqqas. Just checked it out :). Pakistani views from the other part of the world...!!!

@r. sameem
Thanks you sooo much for the appreciation!!

Anonymous said...

so you did take my advice, and removed the "only logged in users can comment" waali restriction :)
shabash!

and yes, welcome to the blogosphere :D

rambler said...

@the.serial.chiller

Thanks :)