Friday, October 17, 2008

I-don't-know-what-I-want-to-write-about

It's been quiet a while since my last post. A lot has happened and a lot more has changed. A few months back my friends were talking about being depressed and considering the possibility of getting high on Xanax (I am not sure about the name!). In reality, they weren’t going to try it out (right, guys!) but it became a joke such that whenever something goes a bit down in my life I comment about needing ecstasy!

So here I am thinking why we, who are (mashAllah say) blessed with so many good things in life are not contend with what we have and suffer from the ‘Why me?’ syndrome? Well, I think I know the answer but still it doesn’t stop me from wondering and going through the same cycle of negative feelings.

Anyways, before this post get more miserable and upset the balance of happiness in my life, there’s a website named
Big White Wall acting a support group for people through emotional crisis where you can make a brick and vent out the all the anger and frustration from inside you through writing. Because letting it all out is the first step towards sanity.

Have a nice weekend :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm, life is a mixture of positive and negative happenings. However, being a Muslim when we believe that everything happens upon Allah's order - keeping this little fact in mind can help us to stay positive. Because He knows what we know not! And no doubt, reciting Quran and other religious deeds help us to gain real peace (: